Certification Body has and uses for the purposes of its activity external documents (secondary legislation framework).
Such external documents include:
- Laws of the Republic of Moldova;
- Resolutions and Decisions of the Government;
- Technical regulations:
- "Requirements for connection of new hot water boilers which function based on liquid or gaseous fuels", approved by the Resolution of the Government of RM no 428 of 15 July 2009;
- "Gaseous fuel consumption equipment", approved by the Resolution of the Government of RM no 1329 of 13 December 2016;
- "Marketing of the electricity equipment designed to be used within certain tension limits", approved by the Resolution of the Government of RM no 745 of 26 October 2015;
- "On minimum requirements for the marketing of construction products", approved by the Resolution of the Government of RM no 913 of 25 July 2016;
- "On making the pressure equipment available on the market", approved by the Resolution of the Government of RM no 1333 of 14 December 2016;
- "Regulation on solid biofuels", approved by the Resolution of the Government of RM no 1070 of 27 December 2013;
- "Mineral fertilizers. Special requirements", approved by the Resolution of the Government of RM no 268 of 26 April 2012;
- "On elevators and elevators safety components", approved by the Resolution of the Government of RM no 8 of 20 January 2016.
- Orders of the relevant ministries;
- Specialized library;
- Accreditation documents.
CB uses the documents which are updated and registered with the DN Fund of the Technical Centre for Industrial Safety and Certification (hereinafter, TCISC).
The update of the DN Fund is done in compliance with SF 38150891-002-2016 "The order of the secondary legislation update".
Internal documents include:
In order to ensure the possibility of identification and traceability of the documents, a codification system within the CB has been established.
The codification of the documents is made based on regulation PSM - 01
Recording, updating and storage of the internal documents
Recording, updating and storage of the internal documents of the CB is made based on regulation PSM - 01
Laws, DN Fund, procedures, instructions, CB regulations, job descriptions should be kept until their replacement with the newly approved documents.
The sets of documentation used as a basis for issuance of the documents and/or final deeds should be kept for a sufficient period of time necessary to demonstrate the continuous confidence in, at least one complete certification cycle.
The access to the documentation is limited, being granted only for the following individuals:
- head of CB;
- deputy head of CB;
- archive officer - technician of the Conformity Assurance Group;
- experts who have been involved in certification of the products (only in relation to those sets of documentation afferent to the products certified by such expert);
- accreditation authorities evaluators;
- internal auditors.
The liquidation of the sets of documentation following the expiration of the term for their storage is made in compliance with the Order of the head of CB by a commission specifically appointed for these purposes, followed by execution of the Destruction deed.
Drafting and management of internal documents
Drafting of the internal regulation documents is done by a working group appointed by the head of CB or deputy head of CB.
Deputy head is in charge of organization of the process of drafting.
The control over drafting the documents is done in two stages:
- preventive control over the draft prior to and following the relevant amendments - is made by the drafting group in cooperation with the specialists of TCISC, if necessary;
- final control prior to the approval of the document - is done by the deputy head of CB (its signature is to be present on the title page).
The draft of the pre-approved document, together with the draft of its implementation decision shall be submitted for approval with the head of CB by the deputy head.
The implementation of the document is confirmed by execution of its title page by the head of CB, together with the specification of the term for implementation, and with the stamp of TCISC.